Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tel Aviv - Day 2

So I am such an idiot. When Tom got home from work we headed to the beach for some Sunset rays. I wanted to get the perfect shot of the sunset so I go scrambling up this sea wall to get on top for a better view. So I knew the concrete walkway was slippery but I had no idea HOW slippery. So I do some funky splits and my knee goes down, there was a pop, it wan't pretty. I iced it right away and loaded up on motrin. It didn't swell up and I can walk on it but boy does it hurt! BTW I read the "Slippery Rocks" sign AFTER the fall.


Our hotel's "Full Kitchenette" is actually a microwave and a mini fridge. Still I went to the market and got some fresh pita bread, fresh hummus, some kind of yummy white cheese "Hallumi Cheese" so good, and some meats. We also had "Cup-O-CousCous" which is just like cup-o-noodles but with couscous. Very Tasty.

I spent the afternoon up on the hotel's terrace retaurant reading my book club book and sipping lemonade with fresh mint (My new favorite drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment