Friday, January 23, 2009

I am a total Raul Esparza Fan Girl







TEMPLE
Today I went to the Temple and to a Broadway play. The Manhattan Temple was amazing. I couln't believe how quiet it is inside. They say that the Temple is a refuge fromt he world, well I have never felt it so keenly as when you step off the loud, crowded dirty streets of New York into the peace and quiet of the temple. I never heard a thing inside.



Speed the Plow
I hufffed it 20 blocks down to 47th street just in time to catch the matinee of speed the plow. It was a huge culture shock from the temple with all the adult language I wasn't prepared for butI got to see one of my favorite actors and two accomplished actors live on stage. All three of them were amazing it was a very funny and very intense play (in typical David Mamet form)
BRRR
It was 11 degrees today so dang cold.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would not be disappointed with a Raul Esparza play.

    Does Tom know of your new found love affair with Raul?

    ReplyDelete