composite image of sunset (longer exposure in foreground)Here are all the pictures from yesterday and today
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026520&id=1204082938&l=34315537d5
The weather the last two days has been beautiful. Yesterday (actually two days ago cause its after midnight here) I visited the "Aquarium" it was really small but they had seals out back. I stuck around for feeding time. Then I got lost, on purpose. I just started walking I strolled through this beautiful neighborhood with large houses. Then I happened on the botanical gardens. It was warm with a cool breeze blowing, very pleasant.
We took off for Denmark about 1:00 today. The GPS said a 3 hour drive but that didn't account for a 45 minute Ferry ride and the 27 minute wait for the ferry.The entire drive was so picturesque. We wound through small towns with brick and thatch houses. Farms and cows everywhere (we were in Holstein)
We had planned on going to the Temple tonight but we took a nap at 5:00 were were so tired. That's why it's midnight and I'm still up!
The next two days in Copenhagen should be fun!
The Botanical Gardens in Kiel
Swan Stalking me in the Harbor

No comments:
Post a Comment